Due to popular demand...the gift of sharing, just got better! Protect others by protecting yourself and gifting others a mask to keep it fashion! We will still donate on your behalf for each mask purchased!
Buy One, Donate One program donating to shelters to those who do not have the privilege of isolation
New CDC recommendation for all civilians to wear cloth coverings in any public setting. Viruses are said to live in the air and surfaces for an unknown period of time. Face coverings limit release of tiny respiratory droplets that spread microbes.
- Make: Double layer of thick woven cotton
- Ensures coverage of entire front from nose and extends to below chin and sides of the face
- Washed in hot water and handled with gloves (recommendation to wash in hot water when received), package sanitized before delivery
* Please note these coverings have not been tested to prevent viruses. Face covers are made to help protect non-medical civilians to flatten the curve
Size Guide (pictured below): How to Size Video
- Size S (coverage from nose to chin 5", chin width 6")
- Size L (coverage from nose to chin 6", chin width 7")
- Measure coverage from nose to chin on your own face for best fit.
- Models wearing: female Size S, male Size L
* S / L packs will contain half S and half L sizes, assorted colors